Top 10 Catholic wedding pages on catholicweddinghelp.com
1. Catholic wedding readings from the Rite of Marriage | Here you will find a list of readings provided by the Rite of Marriage, the book that guides worship for Catholic weddings. The readings are listed here with a descriptive title and the Biblical citation.
2. Order of a Catholic wedding Mass | Here is the order of a Catholic wedding ceremony. You'll find some notes for using this chart, as well as alternate forms of the Rite of Marriage (e.g., without Mass), at the bottom of the page.
3. Creating a Catholic wedding program | Wedding programs can be a great help to your guests—especially those who are not familiar with the Catholic liturgy, which encourages the active participation of everyone. Providing your guests with wedding programs...
4. A list of some Catholic wedding music | A list of some music appropriate for a Catholic wedding. An MP3 sample is provided with many selections. You will also find links to more comprehensive lists of Catholic wedding music from major Catholic music publishers.
5. Choosing Catholic wedding readings | For many couples, choosing the Scripture readings turns out to be one of the highlights of planning their Catholic wedding. Read here to find out why, and to get the complete texts of the readings suggested by the Rite of Marriage.
6. Catholic wedding program template for a Catholic wedding during Mass | A template you can use to create your own wedding program for a Catholic wedding with Mass.
7. Catholic wedding vows | The most important part of a Catholic wedding is what is commonly known as the exchange of vows. These words are the heart—the essential element—of the sacrament of marriage; they form the covenant that establish the couple’s marriage...
8. Order of a Catholic wedding outside of Mass | Here is the order of a Catholic wedding outside of Mass. At the bottom of this page, you'll find some notes for using this chart, as well as links to the order for alternate forms of the Rite of Marriage.
9. What are the rules and requirements for a valid Catholic wedding? | There are three basic requirements for a valid Catholic wedding...